Dakota Ridge Auto Customer Care Rewards Program
With Dakota Ridge’s Customer Care Rewards Program you can earn valuable rewards towards future auto repair or service visits!
REWARDS CARD FEATURES
- Reward Dollars: With every purchase, earn a percentage of your invoiced amount added to your Rewards Card to use towards future purchases.
- Community Outreach / Charitable Giving: You may donate a portion of your Reward Dollars to local and national charities. Watch your email for your opportunity to donate.
- Referral Program: Send out your Referral Cards and earn Reward Dollars to use toward future visits when a new customer you referred comes in for service.
- Earn Free Oil Changes: Ask us how.
- Membership is FREE: Look for more benefits and special offers in your email or by text.
24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
To earn your lifetime business, we do more than service your vehicle we provide safety and peace of mind. That is why we offer a 24-Hour Nationwide Roadside Assistance Program designed to help you in the event of an emergency.
- Emergency fluid delivery
- Flat repair
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Call the Roadside Assistance phone number on your emailed Dakota Ridge Auto Rewards Card. You will be instructed to enter your 8-digit Pin Number located on your Rewards Card.
If your vehicle needs to be towed and you are within 25 miles of Dakota Ridge Auto you must instruct the tow truck operator to bring your vehicle to our location.
Roadside Assistance benefits can be used up to two times per 12-month period. Maximum coverage per occurrence: Local: $100.00. Nationwide: $150.00.
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your Roadside Assistance benefits automatically renew for one year when you have your vehicle(s) serviced by Dakota Ridge Auto at least twice [and spend at least $500] in the previous 12 months.
Roadside Assistance is provided to customers at the discretion of Dakota Ridge Auto. Dakota Ridge Auto reserves the right to change this benefit at any time. Excessive or improper usage may result in the termination of this benefit.