Car Engine Repair in Littleton
Dakota Ridge Auto, Littleton, Colorado, 80127
Your car works hard and has a lot of moving parts. Its engine has to provide horsepower during hot summer months and throughout Colorado’s cold winters. Even if you properly maintain your car with regular oil changes and tune-ups, wear and tear over time is inevitable and repairs may be necessary.
If your car engine is having problems, diagnostics and repairs need to be handled quickly by the pros. Even when a car seems to be driving fine, a check engine light is not something to neglect. Small issues can quickly escalate and cause damage to the rest of your engine, including crucial and expensive parts. Why wait for your car to break down and leave you stranded?
Bring your car to Dakota Ridge Auto in Littleton, and our certified engine repair technicians will read the codes that caused your check engine light to come on and inspect your car if needed. Once we diagnose any problems your engine is having, we’ll put together a plan and walk you through everything.
Most importantly, we’ll only make the repairs you approve and get the work completed as quickly as possible, so you can get back on the road.
Here’s a quick list of the engine repair services we offer at our Littleton shop:
- Complete Engine Diagnostics and Repair
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Intake Exhaust Gasket Replacement
- Cylinder Head Gaskets
- Serpentine and Drive Belt Replacement
- Timing Chain Replacement
- Harmonic Balancer and Pulley Replacement
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement
- Leak Check Including Dye and Pressure Washing
- Rear Main and Front Main Seal Replacement
- All Seals and Gaskets Associated with the Engine
- Evaporative Emissions System Repair
- Emission System Failure Diagnosis
- Complete Engine Replacement – Used or Re-manufactured